What's all this then?

An infrequent collection of ramblings and pictures related to gaming. I play mainly Sci-Fi or Fantasy, but have recently found myself feeling nostalgic & yearning for my Army days in BAOR - hence the 6mm Coldwar forces & the foray into 20mm.

Monday, 7 March 2016

FV105 Sultan and FV102 Striker

Another couple of stunners from S & S Models.

I've been after both of these for a while. I don't really need a Sultan, but it's a pretty nice model & it'll do as a higher level HQ or an objective in scenarios.

I built a Tent fixing on the right hand side & a stowage bin, complete with folding table, for the left hand side based on photo's I've found on the web. I also built a jerry can holder on the roof.




I really, really like this model & am looking forward to putting it on the table.

The Striker is another goodie! I built a stowage bin on top of the missile unit - based on photo's I've found online. Mine is a bit taller, but I'm still pleased with it!






D

No comments:

Post a Comment